ADSS / OPGW accessories are a range of hardware components used in the installation and maintenance of All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) fiber optic cables and Optical Ground Wire (OPGW) cables. They are designed to provide a secure and reliable way to anchor, suspend, and protect ADSS cables in overhead applications.
The specific ADSS / OPGW accessories that are required for a particular installation will depend on the length and configuration of the cable, the type of poles or structures that are being used, and the environmental conditions.
Common ADSS / OPGW Accessories
- Anchor clamps: These are used to secure ADSS / OPGW cables to poles or other structures. They come in a variety of designs, including wedge-style clamps, strap clamps, and clamp-on brackets.
- Suspension clamps: These are used to suspend ADSS / OPGW cables between anchor points. They are typically made of plastic or metal and have a variety of features, such as adjustable tensioning screws and weatherproofing seals.
- Temporary grips: These are used to temporarily secure ADSS / OPGW cables during installation or maintenance. They are typically made of plastic or metal and have a quick-release mechanism.
- Markers: These are used to identify ADSS / OPGW cables and their location. They come in a variety of styles, including reflective markers, colored markers, and plastic tags.
- Other accessories: There are a number of other ADSS / OPGW accessories available, such as strain reliefs, splice cases, and cable ties.
An optical fiber closure, also known as a fiber optic splice closure, is a small, enclosed housing that provides space and protection for fiber optic cables spliced together.
A cable storage assembly is a system that is used to organize and store cables. It helps to ensure that cables are properly organized and protected.
The fastening clamp could fix or connect different clamps on the steel tower or pole. It has pole type and tower type according to the lines characteristics.
ADSS optical cable suspension clamp is used for hanging and supporting optical cable on the suspension tower.
Used in the electric transmission line with voltage of 110KV and above.
Normally used for the anti-shaking facilities of OPGW optical cables, and also ADSS Optical cables.
Used in fixing OPGW optical cable or ADSS optical cable on the tower. It is suitable for cables with different diameters. It is reliable and easy to install.
Helical suspension clamp is used for hanging and supporting optical cable on the suspension tower.
Helical strain clamp is mainly used in the connection of optical cable with strain town, corner tower and terminal tower.
ADSS optical cable strain clamp is mainly used in the connection of ADSS optical cable with strain tower, corner tower and terminal tower.